Hyperthermia & Related Conferences and Meetings
To advertise your conference, workshop or event please send details to email@example.com
- Frontiers in Biomagnetic Particles: 5-7 June 2017, North Carolina, U.S.A. (the sister conference to SCAMC). Abstract submission deadline 1 February 2017.
- UK Colloids 2017: 10-12 July, 2017, Manchester, UK. Abstract submission deadline 12 June 2017.
- The European Colloid and Interface Society 31st Conference, 3-8 September, 2017, Madrid, Spain. Abstract submission deadline 30 May 2017.
- Nanomaterials: Fundamentals and Applications: 9-11 October, 2017, Strbske Pleso, Slovakia. Abstract submission deadline 18 September 2017.
- Annual Conference on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials: Nov 6-10, 2017, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Abstract submission deadline June 2017.
- Controlled Release Delivery: 21–22 March, 2018, London, UK.
- International Workshop on Magnetic Particle Imaging 8th IWMPI: 22-24 March 2018, Hamburg, Germany. Abstract submission deadline 20 November 2017.
- 14th International Conference and Exhibition on Nanomedicine and Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology: 9-11 April, 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Abstract submission deadline?
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine: 16-21 April, 2018, Paris, France. Abstract submission deadline 8 November 2017.
- IEEE International Magnetics Conference, Intermag 2018: 23-28 April, 2018, Singapore. Abstract submission deadline 5 January 2018.
- Society for Thermal Medicine: May 7-10, 2011, Arazona, USA. Abstract submission deadline – tba.
- Scientific and Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers: 22-26 May, 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark. Abstract submission deadline 18 March 2018.
- European Materials Research Society: 18-20 June, 2018, Strasbourg, France. Abstract submission deadline 18 January 2018.
- International Conference on Magnetism: 15-20 July, 2018, San Francisco, USA. Abstract submission deadline – tba.
- Annual Meeting & Exposition of the Controlled Release Society: 22–24 July, 2018, New York, U.S.A. Abstract submission January 2018.
- Annual Conference on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials: Nov 4-8, 2019, Las Vegas, USA. Abstract submission deadline June 2018.
Please contact us if you would like us to test a sample in the NanoHeat. Sample sizes from 0.3ml to 5ml can be accommodated.
Solenoid Coil characterisation
We have extensive in-house experience in the design, manufacture and analysis of solenoid and other coils.
If you would like us to calculate the expected field strength and homogeneity of a coil or coil design please complete the Coil Analysis Form below.
We will test your coil design using ab initio and finite element methods and provide a report.