Hyperthermia & Related Conferences and Meetings
To advertise your conference, workshop or event etc. please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Workshop on Magnetic Particle Imaging 7th IWMPI: 23-24 March 2017, Prague, Czech Republic. Satellite Event on March 25 2017: Lab Tour. Abstract submission deadline 11 November 2016.
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine: 22-27 April, 2017, Honolulu, USA. Abstract submission deadline 9 November 2016.
- IEEE International Magnetics Conference, INTERMAG Europe: 24-28 April 2017, Dublin, Ireland. Abstract submission deadline 6 January 2017.
- Societyfor Thermal Medicine: April 29-May 2, 2017, Cancún, Mexico
- Frontiers in Biomagnetic Particles: 5-7 June 2017, North Carolina, U.S.A. (the sister conference to SCAMC). Abstract submission deadline 1 February 2017.
- UK Colloids 2017: 10-12 July, 2017, Manchester, UK. Abstract submission deadline 12 June 2017.
- Annual Meeting & Exposition of the Controlled Release Society: 16–19 July, 2017, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. Abstract submission deadline ?
- The European Colloid and Interface Society 31st Conference, 3-8 September, 2017, Madrid, Spain. Abstract submission deadline 30 May 2017.
- Nanomaterials: Fundamentals and Applications: 9-11 October, 2017, Strbske Pleso, Slovakia. Abstract submission deadline 18 September 2017.
- Annual Conference on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials: Nov 6-10, 2017, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Abstract submission deadline June 2017.
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine: 14th-20 April, 2018, Paris, France. Abstract submission deadline November 2017.
- Scientific and Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers: 22-26 May, 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark. Abstract submission deadline March 2018.
- International Conference on Magnetism: 15-20 July, 2018, San Francisco, USA. Abstract submission deadline ?
Please contact us if you would like us to test a sample in the NanoHeat. Sample sizes from 0.3ml to 5ml can be accommodated.
Solenoid Coil characterisation
We have extensive in-house experience in the design, manufacture and analysis of solenoid and other coils.
If you would like us to calculate the expected field strength and homogeneity of a coil or coil design please complete the Coil Analysis Form below.
We will test your coil design using ab initio and finite element methods and provide a report.